We’re looking for the voices of established thought leaders in tech, marketing, sales, or business from diverse walks of life.
This isn't the place for a sales pitch. Our contributor program is for sharing thought leadership, unique stories or expertise, and educating others. If you're focused on promoting your product or service, learn more about our sponsored content services at IMPACT.
That means free-thinking minds from a variety of backgrounds; ones with proven track records of creating high-quality, timely content who are just as passionate about delivering value to their audience as we are with ours.
The Selection Process
We receive hundreds of pitches a month, so we are highly selective about the writers we work with.
We only accept content we believe will be most useful for our audience and will help us fulfill our purpose at IMPACT of creating heroes, growing businesses, and changing lives.
Content pitched to IMPACT must be new and exclusive; that means not have been previously published elsewhere.
Your pitch is more likely to be accepted if:
- You speak at various sales, marketing, and leadership events, small and large
- You have a book published or continually writing original thought pieces
- You have a personal or business blog that you've published to regularly for at least a year
- You’ve contributed courses or educational material to your own or other established programs
- You’re a leader in your organization (typically director or higher)
We’ll also look at your website, social media followings, and previously published works to see if we’re a good match for each other.
Please note the current processing time for contributions is approximately four months to ensure our editorial team can work closely with writers on their individual pieces.
Want to speed up the process or ensure your content is accepted by our editorial team?
Learn more about sponsored content services